WAXING AT SIMPLY RADIANT IN ESSENDON
ALWAYS REBOOK YOUR WAXING APPOINTMENTS TO RECIEVE 10% OFF EACH VISIT
What is waxing at Simply Radiant in Essendon?
Waxing is the process of a semi-permanent hair removal method that pulls the hair out from the root of the follicle. The technique uses a covering of a sticky substance, such as wax, that clings to the hairs on the body. The removal of the wax is quickly pulled out from its blood supply. This process can take between 3 to 6 weeks for the new hair to grow back.
Almost any area of the body is suitable for removing unwanted hair, including arms, legs, back, eyebrows, abdomen, face, bikini area, feet and more.
Waxing Price List at Simply Radiant
Lip wax – $14 | Chin wax – $14
Eyebrow wax – $22 | Sides of face wax – $16
Full face wax – $50 | Underarms wax – $22
Half arm wax – $30 | Full arm wax – $40
Half leg wax – $38 | Full leg wax – $50
Bikini wax – $28 | Brazilian wax – $50
Chest wax – $46 | Shoulders wax – $30
Full Back wax – $50 | Stomach wax – $46
Lip and chin wax – $24
Eyebrow and lip wax – $32
Eyebrow, lip and chin wax – $46
Brazilian and underarm wax – $65
Half leg, bikini and underarms wax – $83
Full leg, bikini and underarm wax – $95
Back and chest wax – $70
Chest and stomach wax – $82
What are the benefits of Waxing?
There are numerous benefits of waxing and below is a list of just a few:
- Long lasting smooth and silky skin – The hair takes between 3-6 weeks to grow back, ensuring an extended period of smooth, silky and hair free skin.2.
- Exfoliation – As the wax is removed from the body the dead skin cells come with it, leaving the skin soft and smooth.
- No skin damage – Waxing does not cause adverse effects such as pigmentation, cuts or bad smelling skin. The wax used in the process is 100% natural thus leaving no chance of reactions.
- Less growth – The blood supply that allows for the hair to grow, weakens after each waxing appointment, reducing the growth pattern. Leaving the hair to become softer and finer.
What do I have to do before a waxing appointment?
To get the best out of this technique, there are a few factors that you need to consider.
- The hair should be at least 8mm long for the wax to be able to remove the hair from its follicle.
- Avoid using any lotions before your appointment as the wax will not stick to the hairs.
- Avoid tanning 24 hours before your wax appointment.
What do I have to do after a waxing appointment?
- Avoid hot baths or showers, for 24 hours after a waxing appointment.
- Exfoliate the area, from 48 hours after a waxing appointment to avoid ingrown hairs.
- Avoid excessive activity for 24 hours after a waxing appointment.
- Apply moisturiser daily to the treated area.
- Wear loose-fitted clothing right after your appointment to avoid friction and chances of irrational.
What are the contraindications for waxing?
The following conditions will prevent you from receiving your waxing treatment.
Please read these conditions carefully or give us a call on 93373931 if you have any questions.
- Taking blood-thinning medications
- Taking medication for autoimmune diseases, including lupus
- Psoriasis, eczema, or other chronic skin diseases
- Recent sunburn
- Recent cosmetic or reconstructive surgery
- Recent laser skin treatment
- Rosacea or very sensitive skin
- Recent surgical peel, microdermabrasion or chemical peel using glycolic, alpha hydroxy, salicylic acid or other acid-based products.