SKIN NEEDLING AT SIMPLY RADIANT IN ESSENDON
What is Skin Needling?
Skin needling is a form of collagen induction therapy that involves the use of a needling device that creates a controlled skin injury. It is a non-surgical, minor-invasive treatment for facial rejuvenation. As each fine needle punctures the skin, thousands of micro-injuries are accelerated. The body’s natural healing process begins to repair the skin’s barrier which leads to increased collagen production and thickening of the skin.
All skin needling services come with a complimentary LED Add On valued at $49
Full Face Skin Needling – 60mins – $250
Full Face & Neck Skin Needling – 1hr, 15min – $300 (call to book)
Full Face, Neck & Décolletage Skin Needling – 1.5hr – $350 (call to book)
Benefits of skin needling?
- The skin is rejuvenated and left with a healthy glow surface.
- It is used to minimise the appearance of scars from acne and surgery trauma.
- Fine lines and wrinkles are minimised.
- Improves skin tone, texture and pigmentation.
- Skin needling is suitable for both skin types, included sensitive and thin skin.
- The processed is well tolerated and well accepted by our clients.
- Effectively used for fading stretch marks.
- Starts seeing results 14-16 days after your first treatment.
- Home care is simple with minimal down time.
What happens after my treatment?
The process begins by allowing the damaged skin to heal itself and moving upwards towards the skin’s surface. The new collagen disperses, resulting in regenerated, younger looking skin. Texture is smoother, lines are reduces and pitted acne scars begin to fill in. Most clients experience redness and minor pin-point bleeding immediately after a skin needling session. Post treatment redness may appear similar to a mild sunburn and may last up to 1-3 days. We will recommend a post-treatment skincare product to assist skin hydrating and accelerate your skin needling results. We recommend waiting a minimum of 24 hours before applying any makeup to the treated area, and avoid any active ingredients such as (Retinol) Vitamin A, (AHA) Exfoliants for 1 week post your facial.