LASH LIFT & TINT AT SIMPLY RADIANT IN ESSENDON
What is a lash lift and tint?
A Lash Lift is naturally curling up the lashes using a special perming solution that is left to create this look.
How much do we change for a lash lift and tint?
Lash Lift and Tint – $90 | 60min
This process includes a complimentary tint, that will make your lashes appear longer and darker, as if you were wearing mascara but without the smudges.
How long does a Lash Lift last?
Typically, a Lash Lift can last up to 6 – 9 weeks, this is the same amount of time as the lash growth cycle. However, each individual has different growth patterns with their lashes and may hold for longer than others.
First time appointments for Lash Lift’s do’s and dont’s?
Lash Lift Do’s – Before care
- Do not wear any makeup around the eye area or on your eyelashes prior to your appointment. For your natural lashes to hold its curl they need to be freshly washed and clean.
- Remove your contacts to avoid any discomfort or irritation, as your eyes will be closed during the application. It is always suggested that contacts are removed so that the eyes will be comfortable during the process.
- Wear comfortable clothing to your lash lift appointment, as you may be lying down for a total of 60 minutes. We also suggest that cellphones are switched off throughout this process as we cannot have any distractions to both you or your therapist during the application. This is truly a time to sit back, relax and listen to the clinics soft music.
- Mascara can be warn over the top of the lash lift, this will not disrupt the bond of the lift to your natural lashes.
- Rebook your Lash Lift appointment’s between every 6-9 weeks.
Lash Lift Dont’s – Aftercare
- Do not curl your natural eyelashes before or after your appointment as your therapist will need to know how your eyelashes sit naturally.
- Do not get your lashes wet for the first 12 hours after application. The lashes need time to completely set and dry.
- Do not use products with oil based solutions. This will disrupt the bond of the lift and possibly drop the lashes.