LASH LIFT & TINT AT SIMPLY RADIANT IN ESSENDON
A Lash Lift is naturally curling up the lashes using a special perming solution that is left to create this look. This process includes a complimentary tint, that will make your lashes appear longer and darker, as if you were wearing mascara but without the smudges.
Lash Lift and Tint – 60 mins – $90
How long does a Lash Lift last?
Typically, a Lash Lift can last up to 6 – 9 weeks, this is the same amount of time as the lash growth cycle. However, each individual has different growth patterns with their lashes and may hold for longer than others.
Lash Lift’s do’s and dont’s?
- Do not wear any makeup around the eye area or on your eyelashes prior to your appointment.
- Remove your contacts to avoid any discomfort or irritation to the eyes.
- Do not curl your lashes before or after your appointment.
- Rebook your Lash Lift appointment’s between 6-9 weeks or when your lashes have completely dropped.
- Mascara can be warn over the top of the lash lift, this will not disrupt the bond of the lift to your natural lashes.
- Do not get your lashes wet for the first 24 hours after application. The lashes need time to completely set and dry.
- Do not use products with oil based solutions. This will disrupt the bond of the lift and possibly drop the lashes.