LOSS OF FIRMNESS AT SIMPLY RADIANT IN ESSENDON
WHAT HAPPENS TO THE SKIN AS IT AGES?
Our skin consists of three layers – the epidermis (the outer layer), the dermis (the complex middle layer) and the hypodermis (which lies beneath the dermis). Inside the dermis is the dermal matrix, which contains collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid. The dermis is what gives the skin with its structural framework and elasticity.
- Collagen is what gives our skin strength and structure.
- Elastin is the protein in the body’s connective tissue that provides our skin with elasticity. Elastin strands form a web-like structure within the dermal matrix, allowing tissues to resume their shape after stretching or contracting. As skin ages, the fibroblast cells responsible for the synthesis of collagen and elastin within the dermal matrix, start to decrease and can become dysfunctional. As these collagen and elastin fibres degrade, skin becomes thinner, drier (as less hyaluronic acid is produced in the skin) and less elastic, resulting in a loss of its youthful lustre.
HOW TO GIVE THE APPEARANCE OF FIRMER LOOKING SKIN
- Protect your skin from sun exposure every day with a UV Protective Moisturiser.
- Minimise your exposure to environmental aggressors such as smoke and air pollution.
- Eat a healthy and balanced diet.
- Ensure you are getting an adequate amount of sleep every night.
- Apply Vitamin C – it has been demonstrated that applying topical vitamin C assists the appearance of firmer, denser, younger-looking skin.
- Book in for regular professional skin treatments which can help to smooth, plump and retexturise the skin.
KEY INGREDIENTS SPOTLIGHT
The Ultra C Range helps the skin look firmer and more resilient. A blend of pure Vitamin C and complementry ingredients work to give the appearance of rejuventated and renewed skin.
Pure Vitamin C (L-Ascorbic Acid)
• Helps to reduce the appearance of premature skin ageing.
• Firms & smooths
• Has antioxidant properties
Did you know? Pure Vitamin C is easily recognised by the body and readily absorbed by the skin, compared to other derivatives and forms of Vitamin C.
TARGETING LOSS OF FIRMNESS AT SIMPLY RADIANT IN ESSENDON
What is a 3 in 1 super anti ageing facial?
Our 3 in 1 super anti ageing facial is the ultimate facials in achieving a younger, fresher and healthier looking glow to the skin, by incorporating three individual facial attachments that have clinically proven to work from the inside, outside of the skin encouraging the natural skin renew and replenishment process.
The three individual attachments used during 3 in 1 super anti ageing facial
- Oxygen Therapy Technology – The application is combined with the innovative capsule tablet (Sodium Bicarbonate and Citric Acid) and a rejuvenating gel that dissolves together creating CO2 (Oxygen) bubbles that burst on to the skin, sending rich blood to the area. This increases capillary flow and skin metabolism, during this process the outer layer of the skin is also being exfoliated, removing all the dead skin cells from the area, leaving a revitalized glow and smoother surface.
- Radio-Frequency (RF) Skin Tightening – Our skin tightening process, gradually heats up the Dermal layer (Deeper Layer) of the skin to stimulate the generation of new collagen and elastin fibers, for a visible improvement in the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and lax skin.
- Ultrasound Infusion of Active Skincare Ingredients – This attachment piece glides and vibrates over the treatment region delivering significantly deeper penetration of our active nutrients, compared to traditional fingertip applications.
How much does 3 in 1 super anti ageing cost?
3 in 1 Super Anti-Ageing Facial – 75min | $240
Rejuvenating A-zyme – 40min – $159
The powerhouse of all anti-ageing facials utilizes Vitamin A (Retinol), one of the most effective anti-ageing ingredients, that supports the production of new skin cells, combined with Bromelain that is found in a pineapples stem that gently exfoliates the skin. This fast acting, non-invasive skin rejuvenating treatment has been carefully formulated to show the affects of ageing , UV damage, as well as improve the appearance of fine lines, skin tone and texture. Finished with a relaxing lymphatic massage and finishing products. During the treatment itself, you may feel a slight tingling, but no pain. This type of peel can have physical peeling for days, but this doesn’t mean its not working if it doesn’t. This facial is recommended for all skin types.
What is Skin Needling?
Skin needling is a form of collagen induction therapy, also known as micro needling. Its is a non-surgical, minor-invasive treatment for facial rejuvenation, that involves the use of a needling device that creates a controlled skin injury. Our hand-held electric device known as ‘Dermal Pen PRO’ incorporates fine micro needles of various diameters and lengths. The depth of the punctures can be adjusted to suit any customers needs, while the speed of the device, makes the treatments faster, more comfortable and are able to target large or multiple areas in one sitting.
How much does Skin Needling cost?
Full Face Skin Needling – $250 | 60min (complimentary LED)
Full Face & Neck Skin Needling – $300 | 1hr, 15min (complimentary LED)
Full Face, Neck & Décolletage Skin Needling – $350 | 1.5hr (complimentary LED)
How does skin needling work?
As each fine needle punctures the skin, thousands of micro-injuries are accelerated. The body’s natural healing process begins to repair the skin’s barrier which leads to increased collagen production, which delivers real results in overall skin rejuvenation and thickening of the skin. In addition to glowing skin, skin needling can also target stretch marks, blackheads, open pores, fine lines, hyperpigmentation and more.