FINE LINES AND WRINKLES AT SIMPLY RADIANT IN ESSENDON
Fine lines or ‘expression lines’ form along the lines that are created when we smile or frown. As the skin thins and starts to age, fine lines become permanent and appear deeper over time. Wrinkles are deeper lines in the face that occur over time, caused by the ageing of the skin.
What causes fine lines and wrinkles?
Our skin consists of three layers – the epidermis (the outer layer), the dermis (the complex middle layer) and the hypodermis (which lies beneath the dermis). Inside the dermis is the dermal matrix, which contains collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid. The dermis is what gives the skin with its structural framework and elasticity.
- Collagen is what gives our skin strength and structure.
- Elastin is the protein in the body’s connective tissue that provides our skin with elasticity. Elastin strands form a web-like structure within the dermal matrix, allowing tissues to resume their shape after stretching or contracting.
As skin ages, the fibroblast cells responsible for the synthesis of collagen and elastin within the dermal matrix, start to decrease and can become dysfunctional. As these collagen and elastin fibres degrade, skin becomes thinner, drier (as less hyaluronic acid is produced in the skin) and less elastic, resulting in a loss of its youthful lustre.
How to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles at Simply Radiant in Essendon?
Protect your skin from sun exposure every day with a Daily UV Protective Moisturiser
Ensure you’re getting an adequate amount of sleep every night.
Eat a healthy and balanced diet.
Book in for regular professional skin treatments where a trained Skin Technician can create a customised skincare program of homecare and professional treatments to look after your skin. In-clinic treatments such as peels help to target the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles.
KEY INGREDIENT SPOTLIGHT: RETINOL
Retinol (Vitamin A) has been shown to help improve the visible signs of premature skin ageing. It can help the skin look rejuvenated and renewed, and diminish the appearance of age spots and pigmentation.
Targeting Fine Lines and Wrinkles with Skincare at Simply Radiant in Essendon
This power package plumps the skin to dramatically improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. The Concentrate formula contains the highest level of exclusive Ultra-Reti™ stabilised Retinol microparticles. Suitable only for skin pre-conditioned with Ultra A Skin Perfecting Serum.
Targeting Fine Lines and Wrinkles with in clinic treatments at Simply Radiant in Essendon
Rejuvenating A-zyme – 40min – $159
The powerhouse of all anti-ageing facials utilizes Vitamin A (Retinol), one of the most effective anti-ageing ingredients, that supports the production of new skin cells, combined with Bromelain that is found in a pineapples stem that gently exfoliates the skin. This fast acting, non-invasive skin rejuvenating treatment has been carefully formulated to show the affects of ageing , UV damage, as well as improve the appearance of fine lines, skin tone and texture. Finished with a relaxing lymphatic massage and finishing products. During the treatment itself, you may feel a slight tingling, but no pain. This type of peel can have physical peeling for days, but this doesn’t mean its not working if it doesn’t. This facial is recommended for all skin types.
Recommended enhancement – Accelerating Pigment Peel | $49 – Assists in visibly diminish the appearance of pigmentation in the skin by breaking down the melanin within the melanocytes.
Full Face Skin Needling – 60min – $250
Skin needling is a form of collagen induction therapy, also known as micro needling. Its is a non-surgical, minor-invasive treatment for facial rejuvenation, that involves the use of a needling device that creates a controlled skin injury. As each fine needle punctures the skin, thousands of micro-injuries are accelerated. The body’s natural healing process begins to repair the skin’s barrier which leads to increased collagen production, which delivers real results in overall skin rejuvenation and thickening of the skin. In addition to glowing skin, skin needling can also target stretch marks, blackheads, open pores, fine lines, hyperpigmentation and more.
3 in 1 Super Anti-ageing Facial – 1hr 15min – $240
Our 3 in 1 super anti ageing facial is the ultimate facials in achieving a younger, fresher and healthier looking glow to the skin, by incorporating three individual facial attachments that have clinically proven to work from the inside, outside of the skin encouraging the natural skin renew and replenishment process.
- Oxygen Therapy Technology – The application is combined with the innovative capsule tablet (Sodium Bicarbonate and Citric Acid) and a rejuvenating gel that dissolves together creating CO2 (Oxygen) bubbles that burst on to the skin, sending rich blood to the area. This increases capillary flow and skin metabolism, during this process the outer layer of the skin is also being exfoliated, removing all the dead skin cells from the area, leaving a revitalized glow and smoother surface.
- Radio-Frequency (RF) Skin Tightening – Our skin tightening process, gradually heats up the Dermal layer (Deeper Layer) of the skin to stimulate the generation of new collagen and elastin fibers, for a visible improvement in the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and lax skin.
- Ultrasound Infusion of Active Skincare Ingredients – This attachment piece glides and vibrates over the treatment region delivering significantly deeper penetration of our active nutrients, compared to traditional fingertip applications.
Full Face Laser Toning – 45min – $139
Laser toning is a unique gentle treatment that uses the lasers energy to reduce visible pigmentation by breaking down melanin molecules naturally, allowing your immune system to remove them. At the same time it stimulates collagen regeneration whilst refining the skins texture and tone with minimal risk of adverse effects and virtually no downtime.
Over a course of treatments, unwanted pigment is suppressed and lightened – creating an even and brighter skin tone. It cleanses pores, reduces pore size, improves fine lines, marks left by acne, and reduces redness, leaving the skin vibrantly rejuvenated.
Recommended enhancement – Customized chemical peel | $49 – that targets your skin concerns to achieve optimal results and compliment the laser toning exfoliation.